Paw Five x SPCA Affiliate Donation Program

Paw Five is proudly working with the "Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals International" (SPCAI) to donate 90% of profits on all affiliate generated sales to help animals in need. The remaining 10% of profits will go to the affiliate or any animal welfare charity of their choice. Please click the sign up button below to start helping animals in need. 



Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Mission Statement
To advance the safety and well-being of animals.

Vision Statement
Our vision is for all animals to live a life free of cruelty and suffering.

Values Statement
SPCA International embraces, above all, kindness, respect, compassion, awareness and integrity in all aspects of our mission and vision for a cruelty-free world.